Which is the best pillow? The answer to the question is simple: a pillow that makes you feel comfortable and pleasant. However, the real question is what pillow makes you feel that way? The answer to this may not be very straightforward as there are some factors to consider that differ from person to person.
The first factor to consider is your sleeping position, whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. If you sleep on your belly, then your preference should be soft and fairly flat pillows that align your neck in line with your spine.
For people who sleep on their back, medium thick pillows are recommended – not too thick and not too soft. Soft pillows will let your head sink.
Thick and firm pillows are suggested for people who sleep on their side to support their necks. Another aspect that enables a pillow to qualify as the best is the filling of the pillow.
The cost of cushions varies according to the material they are stuffed with. Feather pillows are made from the plumage of ducks and geese.
These naturally-made pillows are breathable, refreshing and last up to ten years. If you have any allergies, you should try cotton or wool filling instead of feather.
However, these cushions are not recommended for people who sleep on their stomach. Latex pillows, filled with the sap of rubber trees, are cooler and mold resistant.
These pillows are available in many shapes and sizes. Though latex cushions are bulky and expensive, they are elastic, resilient and suitable for people with allergies.
Another type is memory foam pillow that are filled with polyurethane. These cushions are unbreathable and can make you feel warm, but they are used widely.
Available in all sizes and shapes, these are long lasting and provide proper support, which is a solution to your neck and shoulder problems. These cushions might have an unpleasant odor at first, but it gets better with time.
What Is the Best Pillow?
Nevertheless, there are a few other things that need to be considered, including the fluffiness, thread count and size. The fluffier the better and more long lasting. Thread count helps in determining durability.
Greater thread count means greater durability. To find the best pillow that matches your requirement, you should try different pillows and select the one that makes you feel perfectly relaxed and comfortable.
1. Best Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
If you are a side sleeper or back sleeper and are tired of having backaches, neck pains or other illnesses when you wake up, try versatile and luxurious Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow to get rid of it all.
The stay-cool bamboo technology and ventilated foam promotes airflow, keeping the pillow fresh and comfortable. Feel refreshed and exhilarated when you wake up.
No more sleeping pain:
With the comfortable Bamboo memory foam pillow, no more neck pains, backaches and headaches.
- Incredible queen shredded memory foam pillow.
- Removable and machine-washable lavish bamboo pillowcase.
- The foam adjusts according to the shape of your unique body, making it an ideal pillow for every type of sleeper.
- Provides full comforting support, eliminating nearly all sleeping pains within the first few uses.
- These pillows were designed in the USA to be the best bed pillows on the market.
- With stay-cool bamboo technology and ventilated foam, your pillow will stay refreshingly cool all night long.
With Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow, you will have no more backaches and neck pains. Customers love these pillows. They are highly satisfied with the quality and softness and recommend others to purchase them as well.
2. Classic Brands Conforma Pillow review
Cannot sleep peacefully and comfortably at night? Try the new Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow for cooler, peaceful and luxurious nights.
Ventilated foam and tailored knit fabric for the cover allows air to flow, keeping your neck and head cool by dissipating heat.
Ideal for Back and Side Sleepers:
The pillow with its compact design can be a superb support for your back and head, keeping your spine properly aligned. It molds to the shape of your body and according to changes in temperature and pressure. This feature makes the ideal for back and side sleepers.
- Cotton blend
- Medium firm
- Ventilated foam
- Memory foam conforms to head and neck for optimal spinal alignment during sleep
- Hypoallergenic, dust mite free
- Three-year warranty.
- Thickness: 5 inches
- Knit fabric cover promotes airflow
If you are looking for something comfortable, relaxing and long-lasting to sleep on, then the Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow is your best choice. Customers had many positive things to say about the pillow. It is comfortable and supportive, with ideal thickness and firmness.
3. Best Hotel Quality Hypoallergenic pillows
Suffering from insomnia or neck pain? Buy hotel-quality hypoallergenic bamboo pillows that not only relieves your sickness but also lets you sleep peacefully in a cooler environment with its breathability and shape ability.
For a peaceful sleep, Hotel Quality Bamboo Pillow offers relief from snoring, insomnia, asthma, neck pains, migraines and temporomandibular joint disorders.
For all types of sleepers:
The bamboo pillow is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers. It molds according to the shape of your body.
- Sizes: A queen pillow measures 20 x 30 inches and a king pillow measures 20 x 36 inches.
- A solution for your sleeping issues such as insomnia and snoring.
- Prevents migraines, allergies, neck pain and back pain.
- 40% bamboo and 60% polyester blended fabric, making pillows durable.
- Fabric cover can easily be unzipped and machine washed when needed.
- Allows air circulation during sleep for cooler and comfortable nights.
- Substantial breathability for cooler and refreshing nights.
- A shape that molds according to your comfort, which is suitable for back, side and stomach sleepers.
An amazing pillow that is worth spending money on. Though a few customers had complaints regarding the hardness of the pillow, on the whole, the pillow is well liked and loved by its customers.