Cervical pillows are specially designed to reduce neck strain and maintain the balance between the sleeper’s head, neck, and shoulders.Best Cervical Pillows For Herniated Disc helps cradle the neck but it can also support your Back ,Knee and other joints
It’s a task that you can’t expect your regular pillow to perform, and that is why patients with neck pain are prescribed cervical pillows.
If you haven’t been prescribed a cervical pillow but you are experiencing neck pain or restlessness in sleep, or if you feel tired even after hours of sleep, maybe you can try using a cervical pillow to solve your sleeping problems.
How to Get the Right Cervical Pillow
There are several brands that market cervical pillows and most of them will claim that theirs are the best cervical pillows.
However, since everyone’s sleeping position preferences are different (some prefer sleeping on their stomach, while some sleep sideways), finding the best cervical pillow is all about finding one that suits your needs and provides you with a comfortable sleep.
The first and most important tip to get the right cervical pillow is that the brand you’re buying from is selling more than one type of the pillow.
It’s also important to get knowledge from the supplier regarding your particular situation so that they can suggest which product of theirs will suit you.
It’s also important to make sure that the cervical pillow you are getting has positive reviews from customers.
If you prefer sleeping on your stomach, there’s a support pillow that will help you sleep without putting considerable strain on your neck.
vical pillows are designed such that they have separate areas for side and back sleeping.
Same goes for orthopedic and neck pillows. Many other types of cervical pillows are available including the water cervical pillow and inflatable cervical pillow.
These pillows utilize water and air respectively to adjust to the shifting sleeping positions of the person. Since the amount of air and water is controllable, the height and firmness can be adjusted.
In short, the important thing when buying cervical pillows is to figure out which kind of pillow will suit you the best.
Consulting an expert on this is a good idea.
Best Cervical Pillows For Herniated Disc 2020
Cervical pillows are mainly designed for neck pain relief, but they can also be utilized by people who are suffering from sleeplessness or fatigue even after hours of rest.
Cervical pillows improve the quality of sleep significantly and using them can help you avoid any muscular fatigue in the future.
1. Myllow Best Cervical Pillows For Herniated Disc
Road trips and vacations can prove to be painful for those who have persistent neck pain, but with the help of the Myllow Travel Pillow, which is the only fully adjustable cervical travel pillow, it is possible to rest your neck and head comfortably either in a reclined or upright position.
The design makes it comfortable and ideal for neck support while moving.
Convertible to Square Pillow:
It can also be converted to a square pillow that can be used for lower back support.
- Provides superior neck support by adjusting to fit the shape and curves of its user.
- Alleviates all pressure points as you can adjust the volume to best suit your needs.
- Outer fabric is soft and plush, filled with foam microbeads for comfort and soft cushioning.
- Free of any toxic fumes that may be present in memory foam pillows.
- Portable design; cord adjusters available.
- Convertible to square pillow; ideal for lumbar support.
- Convenient snap tab for securing the pillow around the neck.
It’s ideal for travelling purposes, and it serves as an all-purpose pillow that is easy to control and extremely portable as well.
2. Best Spondylosis Cervical Pillows
Neck pain is a common condition nowadays, and it is possible you experience it as well if you spend most of your time crouched in front of a computer screen or driving. Aligning your neck to its original position can be achieved using this Neck Pillow.
The pillow provides neck pain relief with the help of its orthopedic design that not only offers support to the cervical spine but also helps it align.
Use of polyester fibers provides firmness necessary for neck support. It takes some getting used to, but it is extremely effective.
- Made up of breathable and soft material to promote air circulation and cool sleep.
- Polyester fibers i.e. Fortrel offer firmness like no other product.
- The pure cotton cover is not only hypoallergenic, but it is also soft and comfortable.
- Centre of the pillow is designed for personalized support.
- Fits the standard size of pillowcases to match all the beddings.
Being one of the top rated cervical pillows, it offers quality, relief and even money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product’s performance.
3. Core Cervical Pillows For Herniated
If you’re having neck pain or trouble sleeping comfortably, trying the Tri-Core Cervical Pillow can prove to be useful. It provides softer support to ensure that your spine is in proper alignment so that you can rest properly and sleep comfortably.
The pillow is designed to not only offer different levels of neck support, but it also has side lobes that provide good support for side sleeping as it is also important to rest your shoulders properly. As a result, the pillow has a multipurpose trapezoidal shape.
High Resiliency Fibers:
These fibers help the pillow return to its shape after compression, so the pillow remains firm throughout.
- Trapezoidal shape offers orthopedic benefits.
- Different sized lobes on both sides to fit your size perfectly.
- Side lobes provided for comfortable side sleeping.
- High resiliency fibers regain shape after being compressed.
- Soft and breathable blended cotton cover.
- Standard pillow size; fits the standard pillowcase easily.
- Gentle Tri-core pillow available which is less firm due to reduced amount of fibers.
One of the top cervical pillows in the market, this product is highly recommended to everyone suffering from neck pain or uncomfortable sleep.